Friday, January 29, 2016

Jay Cooke State Park (part 3)

In Jay Cooke State Park, the north channel around the island of the St Louis River is a beautiful series of waterfalls with a very large one as the final drop. My first trip I attempted to capture it but was horribly rained out that time. This time I have a pretty decent weather although the potential rain clouds were causing issues with my white balance again. I had just finished my final set, was packed and ready to go when the rain instantly came down in buckets. As usual I smiled as I opened my umbrella and calmly walked down the trail making room for all the running wet hikers. And that's one of the reasons why I always carry an umbrella on my hikes.

Music by Dexter Britain
Song: Simple Things (tempo increased)

http://dexterbritain.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment