Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Dunnings Spring Decorah, Iowa-summer time lapse


My return trip to Decorah, Iowa was timed as perfectly as the last visit in April, pouring rain. This time is was quite humid causing the cold water of the spring to breathe out a fog and mist. When I first caught site of the falls I was stunned by the mythical vision in front of me. So I hurried to quickly capture the scene before it disappeared. As good of luck as a photographer could have, the fog and mist continued to stay throughout my whole 4+ hours I spent at the falls. I had to take one break as the rain and thunder began to come down quite hard. There were a few other visitors to the falls and the looks on their faces were priceless as well.

Music by Dexter Britain
Song: Ascendancy (tempo increased)

No comments:

Post a Comment